8, Triq l-Imħażen, Floriana FLN 1119 MT | +356 2122 5884 | firstname.lastname@example.org
What are our aims and objectives?
1. Provide a forum for discussion on Health and Fitness related issues.
2. Encourage and promote the adoption of professional standards, ethical practice and conduct in the provision of Health and Fitness services
3.Strive to foster a consciousness and appreciation of the professional Health and Fitness services and of related subjects which are taught by its members
4. Represent the private sector to government, education, industry and the public
5. Endeavour to help provide links and collaboration between training organizations, trainers, students, industry operators, NGOs, government organizations and the general public
6. Promote the widespread participation of private education and training institutions to national initiatives regarding Health and Fitness
7.Strive to provide various services to its members
8. Promote the improvement of standards and quality educational services by members
9. Establish active links with other societies, groups and institutions, both locally and overseas, so as to provide its members with a wider perspective of Health and Fitness services
The ordering of the above does not in any way imply any order of priority
MEHFA PIC number for projects:
Registration number: VO/0075
President: Rosanne Galea